Tag Archives: duvet inserts

What is a Duvet Insert?

For most Americans, a duvet (pronounced doo-vay) signifies the duvet cover, or the decorative, protective layer that is buttoned or zipped onto the duvet insert, similar to a large pillowcase. For Canadians and most Europeans, the phrase “duvet” refers to … Continue reading

Posted in Bedding Blog - All Posts, Duvets | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment